INTRODUCTION


Hello!

Selamat malam!

Good evening!

Magandang gabi!

            Firstly, I would like to introduce my self. My name is Muthiara Chairani. I was born on June 26, 1998. I was born in Bengkulu City, Bengkulu, Indonesia, where I live right now. I am a student of Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, majoring in English Education Study Program in third year.
            It is such an honor to be part of SEA-Teacher Batch 7, to be part of SEAMEO Program, especially university where I am assigned to, Mariano Marcos State University (MMSU) in Batac City of Ilocos Norte, Philippines. The SEA Teacher Project or the “Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia” is a project that aims to provide opportunity for pre-service student teachers from universities in Southeast Asia to have teaching experiences (practicum) in schools in other countries in Southeast Asia. 

            This blog will be my daily report for SEA-Teacher Batch 6. Hopefully, my experiences here can be a motivation to the others who wants to be a great teacher in the future.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini