Finding Treasure Overseas is Began!


                       It was time to I start my “real journey” to go overseas.  Everything had been finished 2 weeks ago before leaving. My friends said that I am a  girl who seems to bring everything everywhere, and just before the day of my flight, I realized that I am really that kind of girl. I got 19 kilograms of luggage with me.

            My flight was scheduled at 09.55 on Saturday, January 19, 2019. I was accompanied by my father, my mother, and my grandmother. We went to the Fatmawati Soekarno Putri which is located at Padang Kemiling street, 15 minutes from my house. Before going to the airport we went to my brother’s grave to say goodbye. I felt so sad because he used to be the one who went to another city since he liked to join students program. I even never imagined that I was selected to be one of representation from my university to join SEA-Teacher Batch 7. He is my inspiration.
            As we arrived at the airport, my partner from the same university and major from Bengkulu University for SEA-Teacher program, Salsabila Trita Kurnia. After taking photos, we waved them goodbye. Sadness could not be handled and tears went down from my eyes.

            It was my first time to go overseas. I was afraid but I excited. What would my life be there? What foods would I eat there? Could I survive there? Would people be nice to me? And the most repeated question is: Would I save or waste peso there? I also felt not ready because it would tke 3 days of trip since we have to take plane from Bengkulu-Jakarta, and two more planes from Jakarta-Philippines but had to transit first to Kuala Lumpur. Moreover, we had to take bus from Manila to Ilocos Norte. What a long journey. Is it what we call “MY TRIP, MY ADVENTURE”?
           

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini