Valentine’s Day & Farewell Party




        February 14, 2019, was a happy and a sad day of my life. I celebrated Valentine’s day for the first time of my life but I would say goodbye to my beloved TTIs and students for the first time too. It was a celebration of Valentine’s Day and a farewell party from MMSU LES to student teachers fro SEA-Teacher Batch 7. A day before Valentine’s Day, I bought some candies and tied each candy with ribbon. I would give them to my students on Valentine’s Day. I could not give any special things since I did not expected that Valentine’s Day would be celebrated here. I also prepared some gifts with my partner, Ninda, to our beloved TTI, Ma’am Lis.
            I dressed up in pink on that day since I did not understand much how to celebrate Valentine’s Day and so did my girl friends. They also dressed up in pink. We walked together to the school. Each grade had preapared their dancing performances for Valentine’s day. I cried suddenly seeing the students’ performances and realized that I would not see them anymore. I cried louder when grade 4 was singing “Terima Kasih Guruku”. The song means a lot from students to their beloved teachers, and the song means a lot for the teachers too. That was why I cried a lot on that day.
            As the event ended, we started to give gifts each other. I got many Valentine’s gifts. Even it was just a small thing like a hand-writing letter, it means a lot for me. It such a hardest thing to say goodbye to all of my new family in MMSU LES. But life must go on. Every beginning has its end. Goodbye my beloved tutors, especially Ma'am Lis. Goodbye my beloved students, especially grade 5. Goodbye MMSU...
My Beloved TTI, Ma'am Lis
My new families in MMSU LES
My beloved grade 5
Sweet gifts and remembrances from my students




           


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini